Ceramic and Tourmaline W8less Str8 Flat Iron, 1 inch
The W8less Str8 Flat Iron is so lightweight you could hold it all day! It is infused with tourmaline, a precious gemstone that releases negative ions and far-infrared heat at high temperatures. Produces silky, smooth and frizz-free results.
- Ceramic and Tourmaline Plates with Sol-Gel Technology
- Straighten and smooth hair with ease, even if especially curly or thick
- Temperature display and steady heat, up to 450°F
- For all hair types
- 9-Foot power cord
- 2 Year limited warranty
How To Use:
- Apply RUSK heat protectant of your choice.
- Plug in flat iron. Press the on/off button to switch on.
- Use the temperature dial to select the setting for your hair type.
- Temperature Settings:
- 1-10 (240° -275°): Fragile, very fine hair
- 11-20 (276° -310°): Thin, easy-to-curl hair
- 21-30 (311° -355°): Normal textured hair
- 31-40 (356° -400°): Wavy or curly hair
- 41-50 (401° -450°): Coarse, very thick hair
- Section dry hair evenly, and comb each section. Position the iron on the hair as far up as you want the hair to be straightened, being careful not to let the iron touch the scalp. Close the iron with the hair between the two plates and gently pull the iron down to the end of the section of hair you are straightening. Repeat this process several times, if necessary. Let the hair curl before combing.
- After use, press the on/off button to switch off and unplug the iron.
- Allow the iron to cool down fully before storing away.